Saturday 17 March 2012

big wardrobe

yesterday i joined big wardrobe.

it's actually really amazing. i spent hours and hours just browsing through every thing. basically it's a site where you can swap or sell items of clothing that you don't want anymore. and the site regulates what you can put into your "wardrobe" which i think is a good thing. it makes sure nothing rubbish goes on the site.

it's free, but only if you want to be a swapper, as a seller it costs £18 for the year but that's only £1.50 a month. not bad really when there are no extra charges to upload items, except if you want to add additional photos, but i rarely saw an item with more than one. you can add items to sections such as "vintage" or "worn once" and you have a box to describe in your own words the look and the quality so you can properly SELL your pieces.

as well as browsing categories you can also look at other people's profiles and wardrobes and add them as friends, so there's a proper community feel to it. it's definitely something i shall use regularly for clothing needs.

find my wardrobe here!

2 comments:

  1. Hello !! I just started following you on here. I am also on bigwardrobe, and swapz.co.uk under the username "apricotie"

    you can find me on big wardrobe here :

    http://www.bigwardrobe.com/Wardrobe/ViewWardrobe.aspx?UserName=Apricotie

    hope to swap with you soon =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) when I'm on my computer tomorrow I'll come check it out. It's not so easy on my phone x

      Delete