Thursday 29 March 2012

finished some new pieces



after buying more chain and picking up some findings from my store supplier a week or so ago i worked on finishing a couple of pieces that i had scattered around my "design bank." i think i've fallen slightly in love with the gun necklace though and am sad i didn't pick up two of the charms so i can make one for myself. i'm tempted to keep it but as most of my pieces are one off designs i think that a lot about most of my pieces and i would never sell any if i kept them all for myself!

i've fallen a little behind on posting things to my etsy recently but it's because i have been so busy with work and my photographer has been working 15 hour days himself recently that i haven't been able to get the pictures together for them yet. but saturday, saturday we both have off so you can find all my recent new pieces for purchase by the afternoon. if not, if there's anything in particular you would like, just e-mail me at ditzymakesjewellery@live.co.uk and we can sort out payment anyway and getting them in the post.

but for now...which new piece is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment